5.6.11

For fun


so with the few people i know that are having baby's i thought i would use my little time off this last week to
get a jump start on some gifts and then it just kinda got out of hand. lol jk i really like making these car seat covers and matching wipe covers. my sister in law told me i should sale them because the ones she has seen haven't been as cute as mine but no worries not letting that go to my head. :) Justin said he's not sure if i should and Kasey said i could. so until i think i could sale them I'm just going to have extra just hanging out.

what do you think?





4 comments:

Kristen said...

I love them! If I had a baby I would totally buy from you!

Lehigrams said...

They look darling. I think go for it. I would buy some for gifts.

Sammy said...

oh so cute I wish I was as crafty as you or have the ambition to be!

Suzanne said...

Love them! They are so much fun to make.