8.6.11

just kidding


Ok she didn't like that air force stood out so she doesn't want it anymore i don't know any army/air force people so ............
$15 for the covers and $10 for the wipes case.
If there is anything in particular you would like just let me know :)


a lady at the ortho. job  saw that i make the car seat covers and wipe case covers
so she asked me to make one for her. her son just left with the 222nd so she wanted army
the only thing is Joann's and wally don't have much that way so this is
what i came up with hope she likes it :)

1 comment:

Thayne and Jenny said...

I didn't know you made those! I may need to be your second customer... my sister in law is having a baby, so when I find out what she's having, I will SO want you to make me both!!! How much do you charge?!

~Jenny