1.7.15

Summer loven

 
We got Bristol her very first pool! not only has it been extra hot this summer but she loves splashing in the tub.

 
The concept of the butterfly giving shade was good but the stinking thing wouldn't stay up so it got tied there. Of course because the dog's were just out walking around she wanted to be out chasing them.

splashing and having fun in the sun

A little while back we got this awesome fire truck at di for 5 bucks so that she could have something to push around and help her learn to walk. when I help her ride it she always put's her legs up on the sides the little goose. Of course she usually just walks on her knees and pushes it around but we'll get there.
Her newest thing is trying on shoes, almost any shoes she can find mine, dad's even grandmas if she's not trying to eat them first of course. lol
 
I can't believe in a month and a week she will be one, I really need to get on what I'm going to do for the big day! :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

She just gets cuter and cuter. I love that Pool!