I never really set new years goals in stone, I maybe think about something but never really fallow through with whatever it is.
I really need to change some BIG things about myself this year and I really need to TRY hard to fallow through.
First and Most important
*STOP BEING NEGATIVE, in all aspics!!!!
I'm not going to get into it because I really want to stay away from it all together, that means even thinking about it.
*not say anything bad about my hubby, even if I'm just being smart.
He goes with out so I can only work one job, he's willing to make dinner and do other chores when asked without complaining. I also never hear him talk bad about me (I'm a terrible wife, I know) also I need to be better about lessening to him, like I did up until the last little bit. also not being so cold when I don't care, or just not in the mood for it.
*get better at church stuff
I mean praying together and reading scriptures. we've gotten better at things at church but as far as really implementing it at home, we've been lacking bad.
*working out
after not working out at all after my half marathon, and now just starting a new workout challenge after having Bristol. I'm dying!!!! three day's in it's so hard to sit and then to get up or even bend over to pick something up off the floor. I never want to be in this state again, next baby no matter how tired I am I'm going to keep working out. my goal is at least get down to pre baby weight -39 lbs then I'll worry about getting back down to high school weight ... not to worried about it because my ideal bmi is still 20-40 lbs below that even.
*eating right
this one comes easy when the house is stocked right and I'm working out... well it comes easier in the mornings lol. I'm going to try cutting out treats every night and maybe just have them one or two times a week. (I'm terrible at eating my emotions , being down and tired are the worst) work on drinking my water and work on cutting out soda more then I have already :)
and last but not least
enjoy my family... get out this summer for walks with the dogs and go to games and hang out with people. I know it's probably jinxing it but for Justin to FINALLY get a officer job. That would just in its self make it a rocking year!!!! I couldn't complain but especially if we stayed here, I would be able to keep my job and B's AWESOME babysitter. lol also pay her :)
we have been so lucky with all the family, our awesome bosses and new life experiences we've had so far a long the way. I know there is ALWAYS room for improvement, we just need to remember that and to use repentance so that we can work toward getting back to our heavenly home.
We hope you all have an awesome year, that you can work toward your own goals and together we can all make this world a better place for everyone:)

1 comment:
Awesome list of goals for the year!! I can relate to a few of them for sure!
Post a Comment