i can't believe that these last nine months have flown by, and can't even put a handle on the fact that really within the next 12 days if not sooner we will be parents. it's so nerve wracking but i am so ready to have a little buddy and to hopefully quit kfc. also Justin is so freaking excited to be a dad, its so awesome. he started doing things that he wouldn't even have thought about before... cleaning up the yard to get it ready for the blessing lunch in a little over a month.
I'm not sure how the next few days are going to go, i can't even imagine all the crying good/bad and how everything going to work. I've just tried to keep anything scary away from me hearing it and tried to imagine what i want my birth to be like. i try to remember the blog i read that said running her half marathon was harder then her giving birth and i hope i can say the same.
i can't wait to meet her i do know that for a fact!! I've been day dreaming about what she will look like and just hoping shes on the bigger side. i know I'm crazy for that but i really don't want a small baby (i would be so afraid i would break her) i hope things get easier the more "real" it gets but I'm so grateful for a husband that's so ready to jump in.
in other news our jobs and bosses are sucking it big right now. it's like they couldn't give a rats that we are having a baby let alone our first. Justin's bosses are taking off for the lake next Wednesday and he is already so bummed that it means possibly less time with the baby well he has to take over the business till they get back. also after Monday I'm booked for at least three debonds a day almost like i wont be taking time off at all. funny thing is no matter what she will be here before they want her to be. so i guess we will just roll with whatever punches come our way the next little while :)
here's to growing up :) also at lest for the next six weeks today's MY LAST DAY @KFC!!!!!!!

1 comment:
I'm getting more and more excited for you! SO fun! She is going to be a cutie!!
Post a Comment