16.2.11

valentines day

so for valentines day this year i told Justin not to get me anything. we're in the middle of our pay weeks and a little stretched on money.


so i was having a not so great day anyways and what to my surprise Justin pulled out some potted tulips. 
tulips are my favorite and he thought that if he got me potted ones then they would last longer on the table and this spring we could plant them on our flower bed out front so i can see them everyday. :)



I Love this guy with all my heart he is the best!


he can always bring me up from a bad day and make me smile when I'm blue
he shows me love as much as possible, he makes me feel strong when I'm feeling weak,
and knows just what to say during a hard day.

we've gone through a lot and it's only helped make our love for each other grow
i love you Justin!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

So glad my brother treats you good. If he didn't I'd have to make a special trip to beat the stuffing out of him!!!

the Youngs said...

lol your the best!