16.2.11

i love family history


OK so i know from my mothers side that I'm a little Irish and from my fathers I'm a viking
in turn makes me have a very bad temper. it gets really bad when people say i did stuff when i didn't ....
like last night I'm still a little mad. i just am trying to figure a way to keep things like this off my mind when I'm at work and have nothing to think of.. I've turned my music up loud to droned it out and I've doodled other things and forced my self to think of other things and looked at Craig's list for things for our house that i could get one day and at cute little puppy's for sale and nothings working this dumb lady is still poping in to my head and i just want to be finished with it. i still have two 14hr days and two more days after that at kfc
any advice?

2 comments:

Coxes Child Care said...

Beat her up! She was totally out of line. GO IRISH!!!

Lehigrams said...

You don't have to take that stuff! I agree with your Mom!!!JK. I know you wouldn't do that, but don't let her keep you upset, if she does, then she wins. People like that are not worth it.