On Easter weekend we headed up to Yuba Utah to go camping with the cox family.
Jacy and Kalee decorated cardboard egg's with Kimber and I'm sure grandma. when we got up the next day there was some of the decoration stickers left over and Aunt Kimber decorated Bristol.
Grandma Cox got Bristol a CUTE spring outfit for Easter. for a few day's after I felt bad because we really didn't do anything for Bristol's first Easter, no basket, no egg hunt and we didn't even decorate eggs. I'm sure next year when she'll be a year in a half we will go all out and it will be so so fun.
Pictures of us hanging out in Grandma and Grandpa's trailer watching conference.
Justin and I thought it would be good if we up graded to a bigger tent and that would be our Easter. we got this sweet tent that on the left side could be a screened room for the dog's so they don't get as dirty and there water wasn't full of bugs and that gave Bristol a ton of room for crawling. after getting it up twenty Min's later the middle poles metal tubes that connected things they just ripped down the side like a bursting seem(there wasn't a seem) they ripped threw the tent slip part that held them in place and the next Moring it ripped threw the fly. freaking wind.... and when we were in the proses of putting it away the little flaps on the fly connected to the strings holding it down were about ripped off. so sadly we took it back and are back down to our little 4 man.
but taking a teething baby camping is not a great idea... or I guess it could have been the wind noise all night. I would never complain about sleeping in the recliner again after that cold night :) hopefully the end of may is A LOT better.
The Sunday before Easter Grandma brought Bristol an Easter dress to wear and she looked so so cute in it.


Aunt Kasey sent down a walker with Grandpa and Uncle Kyle when they were up north getting there new boat. she likes going backwards and the toy's and that she's eaten a few Cheetos in it. Bristol has also learned clapping she is so funny when she does it also every once in a while she will wave and shake her head no for no reason :)
ever since she stared crawling forward she decided that she could pull herself up to everything and walk down it. this week she also decided to take on the stairs, she's never even messed with them before and she just crawled over and right up them.
she sure is a little smarty
before we left for Yuba I was doing yard work well Justin was working and I had to take a picture of b in her little sun hat, she was so good to just play around on the b ball court well I weeded.
a few week's ago Justin left us home to go hang out with Terry Worthen and go riding in his atv, so Bristol and I hung out at big o and got the car's oil changed. I'm so bad about going way over before going in. but hey the truck should have gone in the same time and I don't think it's been in yet and there's only one key so I can't even to pick it up from Justin's work to do it for him :p
not only has this little cutie become the fastest crawler I know and it trying to hard to grow up fast that way but she's also got 3 teeth now. two bottom and her left front top, the other top is right behind but the bad/ good part about all this teething is all the cuddling we are doing at night. we are on 3 weeks of sleeping in the living room recliner and her sleeping on me in my bed. as much as I HATE sleeping vertically I do know the snuggles won't last so I need to get as much in how ever I can. :)
oh yeah Bristol also became a brand ambassador for a Texas company that carry's little moccs and suspenders and bow ties. the lady needed a picture of us and this was one I got, I love it. how can she be smiling so big with her eye's closed and be holding so still.

I love this little goose more and more and I don't even mind all the momma talking she does even when she's mad lol and I'm sure cussing me out. hopefully I can get a few posts in between now and her 9 months stats with some of the things coming up this month :) love us









No comments:
Post a Comment