27.9.14

one month old


I'm a little late but...

we can't believe it's already been a month! this little squirt has grown on us so much in so little time. i love this little face so so so much. i didn't think it would be so easy to do so. i don't mind going to work but longer she's been here the more i miss her well I'm there. lucky for grandma and Kasey, i won't be quitting my job lol

even with the loss of sleep which is really wearing on me. the 4am feeding i really don't mind if i could just skip the 2am one I'd be okay. lucky for me Justin doesn't mind getting up with her at all. boy am i a lucky girl to have his support. 


Bristol, we are so so blessed to have you in our family. you have brought us so much joy you could never know. even though life's a little harder for us now, we wouldn't trade it. we love you so much. don't you ever forget it. 

No comments: