30.4.14

Surprise :)

So we've been keeping a good size secret and i want to let you in on it !
(plus the pictures my sister took this morning are to cute to not share somewhere)



yup that's right we're going to be having a baby girl  :) 
we've been keeping it on the down low, but thought that with only having 3 months left we would start to share our amazing news :)

pictures from feb 28th 


2 comments:

Kasey Smith said...

i love the way they turned out :)

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness! I forgot you made your blog private! I got to put you on my private list! I am SO excited for you guys!! Honestly girls are so much fun! I always pictured myself with a boy but honestly I never realized how wonderful having a girl would be! I wouldn't change it for anything! I can't believe you only have 3 months left too! Wow!!!! We need details! Tell us all about your pregnacny! How you found out, how you've been feeling!? Ahh! Congrats again!!! :)