4.10.10

all moved :)

we got all moved but before we could we had a little cleaning to do i only got pictures of the bath room because it was one of the last things i did.  AJAX and my scrubber are my new best friends. we are 80% unpacked so I'll have pictures coming soon! it's starting to feel like home, we found out why I'm so stuffy and sound like i have a cold.... the people before had Kitty's in side and didn't do a very good job of keeping the house clean so even though we vacuumed the carpet 5 times and got a full dirt cup each time and Justin shampooed the carpet hall way for a half an hour it's still not good. but for that to be the only bad thing our house rocks! i keep forgetting about our basement i think because I'm just done with those things for a little while :) untill we get a washer and dryer. I'm so thankful for my dad and brothers and for my brother in law Erik and for our friends Brant, Sami and Shane for helping us move your all so so awesome thank you!











yay :)

1 comment:

Teresa W said...

Wow, It looks so good! Congratulations on finally being moved in!