
Yes i know these aren't the best picturs but i have to show them off.
i think it was so awesome that my parents took me fishing at such a young age i think thats why i'm so good @ it.
me and my best freind!! just hanging out with my dad:)
me and my awesome dad. i have to say if it weren't for him and my mom i don't think i would be as strong as i am. they have tought me so much and i'm so greatfull for them, they honestly have no idea.
me 12 days old i was and am so cute.
1 comment:
What do you mean I am a punk?????
That was me at my skinniest. I really Rocked then. I love your post, Ya I agree, where in the heck has 20 years gone? I loved getting to see you last night. Staying up till midnight was worth it. Love ya
Post a Comment